Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is a more effective hair Product for men? (with convertible?)?

I am looking for a better product to use in my hair. I do somewhat of the messy look with medium length hair. I like for my hair to have some shine, with a slightly spiky/Wet look. I don閳ユ獩 like for my hair to be sticky or crunchy.



I have found several products that Accomplish this, but here is the kicker, I drive a convertible and am looking for a Product that will not look bad after I drive with the top down.



Most gels I have found leave my hair looking Fluffy and dull after I drive. And Gell leaves your hair gooey



I have only experimented a little with pomade. But not a lot,



I have never used Mouse. Not sure if it would work or not.



Thanks!



What is a more effective hair Product for men? (with convertible?)?

Try Texture Dirt



http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j...



Read the reviews



It smells nice too.



What is a more effective hair Product for men? (with convertible?)?

I like Got 2B Glued. It looks different depending on if you put it on when your hair is wet or already dry. My hair always stays in place, if it does move, wet your fingers and touch up the spot that needs it. Enjoy the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union