Saturday, November 28, 2009

Tips on making my hair "less wavy"?

I'm getting sick of my wavy hair. I try to comb and shape it out to appear less wavy more straight, but I can never get it to stay "straight"



I've used gel before, but that just makes certain parts of my hair curl up.



I'm not too keen on the idea of using a straightener



Any advice on how I might be able to make my wavy hair "straighter?"



Tips on making my hair "less wavy"?

Do you blow dry your hair? You can blow dry your hair straight. Just brush it out straight while you are drying. It won't be super straight but it will be a lot better. That is usually how I do my wavy hair. Your only onter option is probably a strightener. I don't know exactly what you have against it but you should give it a try. You will love the results!



Tips on making my hair "less wavy"?

buy a straightener



Tips on making my hair "less wavy"?

hmm... i think the only thing really is to straighten it. but dont worry, you wont damage your hair if you use heat protection spray.



Tips on making my hair "less wavy"?

Okay.... you may not be keen on the whole "hair straightener thing" but it may be the only way. You could get a straightener with a temperature setting dial, and I know Herbal Essences has a dangerously straight spray.... but you ALWAYS have to use it before you use a straightener.



hope this helps (:



Tips on making my hair "less wavy"?

straightiner shampoo and conditioner



!!!



Tips on making my hair "less wavy"?

You can blow dry your hair straight. You'll just need a round brush and then blow dry your hair and along the hot air, you brush it down straight.



If you're planning to buy a straightener (which is better than blow drying), you should buy a good one. (And also use heat protect spray before straightening). ^^



Good straightener would probably be a Sedu??? (Idk about sedu. I heard it's good and it's Top #1 on Folica.com) I have a CHI - original. It works fine. CHI is like.... erm... above average straightener.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union