Friday, November 27, 2009

Weird hair, help?

There are some weird things about my hair O_O



Like a year ago it was fine, but now I notice a little change.



1) When my hair gets a LITTLE long, like my bangs down right above my eyes, it starts to curve to the left... Even with wet hair that happens, which is pretty weird... A year ago it just kept straight



2) My hair sometimes looks greasy when its wet



Other people's hair don't really look greasy when wet but mine does. I HATE IT. Right after a shower my hair looks so greasy but when it dries its fine



3) there are some loose hairs that stand up.



this was never a problem, but now it stands up :/ I don't want to use any gel or anything to keep it down, I just want my hair to dry and stay down like before



any help?



this is a guy's hair by the way



Weird hair, help?

Have you changed your diet or shampoo/conditioner?



Sometimes hair simply changes with age...sometimes it changes when it reaches a certin lenght.



If you want the "wet" look to look good, you're going to have to use products.



Loose hairs can be easily tame by hair product like a friz control cream (you don't even have to use a lot). Or when you dry you hair, use a hair drier on hot, once it's done drying, hit it with cold air to set it in place. Tempature and weather also effects frizz/loose hair.



Weird hair, help?

stop complaining mine's worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union