Saturday, November 28, 2009

Help!! I hate my hair?

I hate my hair!!?



My hair is dry and bushy if I don't put gel, or something in it it is all frizzy and stuff. Is there anything I can do to make it shine, straight and thin without it looking all greasy? It is very wavy too and I can't stand it.



Help!! I hate my hair?

My hair is exactly like yours...dry, frizzy, bushy and curly etc...



First of all, you need to get a hair cut...let your styler know that you want it thinned all the way down.



Then you need to get good shampoo and conditioner...like PPS or KMS. Get the one for silky hair.



Then use Dikson - Cristalli Fluidi on dry or wet hair.



Blow Wave as usual or you can use the new GHD hair straightener(ceramic) which is quite expensive or you can go for a slightly cheaper one which is the silver bullet -extreme (ceramic).



Your hair will be shiny, straight , thin in no time.



Help!! I hate my hair?

you need to get a chi straightner they are really expensive though i have 1



Help!! I hate my hair?

i use this conditioner called infusium 23 works good use that and a hair straitener i hope that works



Help!! I hate my hair?

As your stylist for suggestions, or try the "stick straight" or "bed head" products, available at salons. Or, get a short cut with layers...it should help the frizz.



Help!! I hate my hair?

Welcome to the "bad hair club"!!!!!



I too have very coarse, frizzy out-of-control hair.



Believe me, I have treid everything in my years!



Perms (yes, I treid a perm!!!) Shampoos,gels, conditioners... the list is endless!!!



I have done chemical straightening!!! ONLY by my hairdresser!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It does work, but is not good for your hair, time consuming and can be $$



My best advice??



try to find a "better" salon. I now pay a bit more $$ to get it cut by a "more professional" girl.



Use the same "products" that she does - again, may be a bit costly



try to accept it for what it is. When I meet people with pin straight hair, they tell me they hate their hair too!!!



At least I have hair - right??



Ever watch "What Not To Wear" on TLC???? Great show! The man who does the hair portion is great!!! Watch him - I have picked up some tips



Good luck!



Help!! I hate my hair?

go to a salon ASAP and get a haircut. If it is dry, then condition/deep condition every day but only shampoo every other or every two days.



AVOID a haircut with layers, it only puffs you out more.



dont straighten your hair if it is already dry/damaged. it will only make it worse! (coming from a girl with wavy hair)



if you must blowdry or straighten (not a good idea) use hair products meant for heat (like thermasilk) to protect it. I find that straightening and not using any "prestraightening" product is more effective. tame some flyaways with nonalcohol (causes drying) hairspray.



good luck!



Help!! I hate my hair?

Try the scrunch look...



1. shower or get hair wet



2.use moose and scrunch



3.blowdry



oh and dont cut your hair thats what i did cuz i hated my hair now i hate it more but yea i ALWAYS get compliments on this style you should try it!!!



Help!! I hate my hair?

You sound like a sista...get some corn rows...they're IN...and very natural.



Help!! I hate my hair?

I second the Chi straightener nothing works as well. But you also will need a really good conditioner. I recommend Biolage Ultra-Hydrating Balm. It will make your hair feel soft and luxurious.



Help!! I hate my hair?

Redkin's products to put in your hair first and then straighten it.



Blow dry first b4 straightening, or you will burn, dry and damage your hair.



When you leave it natural, always put in a leave in conditioner. I have ringlets, it works trust me. And everyone comments on my hair.



Help!! I hate my hair?

Ok I can't see your hair so I'm at a disadvantage, but gel is not the product you need. First do you want to wear it straight or curly? How much time do you want to spend on your hair every day? What length of ahir do you have?



Wearing it curly will be the least damaging, work, and is fine for any length. You need to start with a good Shampoo and Conditioner to add moisture. Curl Life by Matrix is a great one to try. You'll also need a styling product like a Bed Heads Curls Rock Creme. You need a product to help define your curls and combat humidity and frizz so you need one with a creammy consistancy. You'll need to let it air dry or use a defuisser. You can get one at Sally's Beauty supply that will fit over the blow dryer you already have and NO NOT THE Soc one's. They'll blow up your dryer.



Ok That said- if you are like every other girl with curls, you'll prefer it straight. Again you need to start with a good shampoo and conditioner, but this time try one to help smooth your hair down like Matrix Sleek and Smooth line. This style will take more work, but you don't have to do it every day since curly hair is naturally drier and won't get oily so try going at least a day in between washings the more the better. You'll need a good flat iron. The ones they sell in drug stores just aren't hot enough to straighten really curly hair well so again go to Sally's beauty supply. You should be able to pick one up for $20-50. Dry your hair completely and then take small sections of hair to straighten at a time until whole head is done. You'll need to get a trim every 6-8wks and deep condition once a week since flat irons can dry hair out. Use a shine product after straightening like frizz ez or Paul Mitchells Super Skinny Serum to help with any fly awya ends or left over frizz.



If this sounds complicated to you, see your stylist and voice your concerns. At our shop we even offer to give styling lessons to our clients.



Help!! I hate my hair?

you should get it permenately straightened



Help!! I hate my hair?

i wash my hair almost every day, i use shampoo and conditioner, try pantene. it works 4 me, good luck! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union