Saturday, November 28, 2009

Curly hair help?

I have shoulder length naturally curly hair.. its really thick and some of the curls are big some some are small but my hair just tends to get poofy, and i've tried using gel but even if i get it to be stiff it always looses hold in the back. Whenever i try and dry my hair with a diffuser it seems to lose definition and get frizzier even if i direct all the air down. I can never get it really straight either, i try a straightning iron and i cant seem to get some curls out. I dont mind it curly but how can i get it to either have nice curls or waves and be soft and tame?



Curly hair help?

I am a haidresser. I have curly hair but also have it straight. The best products on the market is TIGI catwalk 'curls rock' for curly or TIGI 'control freak' for straight. Both come in 4 products. Best results if you use all 4. You have shampoo, con, then 2 styling products. With curls best ting to do is wash put on product and leave to dry naturally.



Curly hair help?

I have curly hair too - I use a product while it's still damp and then LEAVE IT ALONE. When it dries it will be curly. Try Paul Mitchell Lite Styling Creme.



Curly hair help?

try a curl definer and if you want to straighten it use serum or something. try frizz esse that dead good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union