Saturday, November 28, 2009

Curly Hair! UGH!?

I like my hair but when I try to grow it long it curls at the bottom ends and I look like a dumb crap. Then I went to get my hair cut and she layered it in the back and it looked the same but now that I am growing it out again it looks better but is starting to curl again. I hate it! Is there anything I can do that doesn't involve hairspray/gel...? Not ethat I am a guy with brown shaggy hair and blonde highlights.



Curly Hair! UGH!?

Yeh keep it short mate!



Curly Hair! UGH!?

i think u shuld just keep it short!!



Curly Hair! UGH!?

My hair does the same thing. You could try some texture paste in slightly damp hair and blowdry.



Or, invest in a decent flat iron to straighten your hair. This is probably your best option, depending on hair length.



Curly Hair! UGH!?

You sound a little too concerned about your hair, for a guy.



.



Curly Hair! UGH!?

wash it and then blowdry it



Curly Hair! UGH!?

Well if you want it a little longer then even if you dont want gell, you will need that or try mouse and apply it after washing thats good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union