Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My hair won't curl. Any ideas?

My hair is thick. I've tried curling it, and it will not curl. It won't even stay on for like 30 min. I tried putting hair spray before and after. It still doesn't curl. Are there any hair products that keep the curls on. The only one i've tried is Herbel Essence Spray Gel. It doesn't really work. I need a new hair do. I don't like having my hair straight all the time. Please help me. Thanks.



My hair won't curl. Any ideas?

You can always get a wave put in your hair...if your hair is long...sometimes cutting it..getting some of the extra weight off of it will also help it hold curl. Hope this helped!!



My hair won't curl. Any ideas?

try tressemme's curl activator. it helps my hair hold a curl. spray it on your hair before using a curling iron or before putting rollers in.



My hair won't curl. Any ideas?

wear a curly wig?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union