Friday, November 27, 2009

What hair am I describing?

I just took a shower about half an hour ago. I got out, dried my hair, and when I took the towel off, I realized I had the most bad-*** hairstyle I'd ever seen! Now, my hair never stays up, it falls down unless it's got gel in it, so it didn't live longer than about 20 seconds, but I'd like to be able to replicate it, if I could find out the name...



I have a little shorter than neck-length straight blond hair. The way my hair ended up was most of it was put back, with little very slightly irregular spikes coming out, spreading out, and the first thing that hit me was "Wow, it looks like flames!". The front of my hair also looked nice, though I'm not going to take the time to describe it. So, basically, is there a name for hair that looks like it has flames going back? I've spent half an hour trying to replicate it with a comb, and I can't do it. :(



What hair am I describing?

Was it choppy?



Personally this is my favorite hairstyle



http://www.beauty-and-the-bath.com/image...



Styling Tips



Towel dry hair



Spray a leave in conditioner lightly over hair



Apply a dab of gel throughout hair with your fingers



Comb gently with a wide toothed comb



Apply a volumizer along the crown of your head



Blow-dry with a concentrator nozzle, using a medium barrel boar's bristle brush. Use



Lift certain strands of hair with fingers as you dry, and direct airflow up the hair shaft from the ends to the roots to build in movement and lift



When hair is dry, apply a little wax or pomade and pinch ends to piece them out.



Lightly mist with hairspray for hold



Spray a small amount of shine through hair if desired



What hair am I describing?

like sonic the hedgehog?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union