Saturday, November 28, 2009

Cosplay - Riza Hawkeye's Hair?

Hello. I'm wondering, what would be the best way to get my hair to stay up correctly for Riza-style in cosplay. I already have the little bar brown barrette and my hair falls down to my shoulders. The problems that I am having is that I have to use a hair tie to keep my hair tight, and it stays visable after I twist it up. If I don't use a hair tie, not only does the pony aspect of it flop all over the place, but the actual clip starts to slip sideways and hair falls out.



And it *still* falls out of the barrette when I use the hair tie.



Am I just being stupid? I saw a Riza cosplayer at Ohayocon last year and her hair was perfect.



Or do I just need to use lots of gel? That might be the option...



Please help.



Thanks~!



Cosplay - Riza Hawkeye's Hair?

you can use a gel

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union