Friday, November 27, 2009

Hair Won't listen?

Please help. I have really straight hair. It'll bounce back to the original position even if I use a lot of gel. Therefore it's hard for me to style my hair at home. Does anyone know how I can relax my hair at home so I can finally get the hair stye i want (which is the shagy/skater style).



TY Very much



Hair Won't listen?

Buy a hair relaxer or go to your salon. I think that is what it does lol. There are a lot of products just try one one and if it doesn't work try another that is what i did for when i straighten my hair and i found the perfect product after a million trys lol good luck



閳绢檲lack Rose閳?br>Hair Won't listen?



straighten it



Hair Won't listen?

go to a local salon and tell them to do a choppy face framing cut with a couple long layers



Hair Won't listen?

Ask your hair stylist for advice or go to a hair salon that gives hair care/styling sessions ...



good luck ;-)



Hair Won't listen?

if your hair is straight, why would you want to relax it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union