Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair problems. Want thinner hair. Cant wear my hair with no product.?

I can't wear my hair dry. What I mean is I can't just get out of the shower and let my hair dry with no product in it or it will get all frizzy, but I want my hair to look like it has no product in it. I've used gel, pomade, texturize wax, everything I can think of. I do have really thick hair, and I dye it regualrly. The only thing I can do now is put wax in it when its wet, hairspray it, wait for it to air dry, then run my hands through it to get out the excess product. But short or shaggy I cant wear my hair with no product... any help.



Hair problems. Want thinner hair. Cant wear my hair with no product.?

Hello. Go to your stylist and ask her to go through you hair with thinning shears. They look like scissors but have teeth and sort of look like a comb. They comb the hair and only cut maybe every other hair. They do that to mine because my hair is pretty thick. Also, do you have a flat iron? Dry your hair and put a heat protectant on it and go through your hair and straighten it while combing it. Hope I helped! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union