Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hair Scrunching?

What products should I use to get my hair scrunched.. I tried herbal essences totally twisted curl scrunching gel, but then realized that it was for curly heads.. lol. but anyway, I have normal, blonde hair. and its really straight. ALL ANSWERS GET THUMBS UP



Hair Scrunching?

Try taking a shower (or getting your hair wet) and then using mousse and scrunching like you are drying it with a towel. I did this with my hair because while its wavy, it doesnt hold curls very well. I did this for prom and my hair lasted until the next day



Good Luck!



Hair Scrunching?

IF YOU HAVE STRAIGHT HAIR i WOULD GO WITH AUSSIE SPRUNCH SPRAY.... i LIKE THE PRODUCT, BUT i REALLY DONT CARE FOR THE SCENT.



Hair Scrunching?

Joico Ice Spiker, mixed with part conditioner cause it's SO thick and gooey. Use hairspray afterwards.



Hair Scrunching?

get styling gel or something from superstore and put it on your hair after its washed and blown dried (with cold hair) then scrunch alot



Hair Scrunching?

Anything Bumble and Bumble you really can't go wrong with. They have plenty of products for different hair types, so I strongly recommend going with a product from there. It is rather expensive, but really worth the money. And it smells amazing.



Hair Scrunching?

try some moose[not the animal..tehehe]



it's white foam



that works for mine, u can buy it anywhere:%26gt;



Hair Scrunching?

use aussie sprunch spray it works pretty good but it can get sticky on your hqands....also gel works if you use a lot and then dry it 3/4 of the way and scrunch it more and keep doing that....good luck



Hair Scrunching?

Try Aussie Sprunch (Scrunch?) spray. Big purple aerosol can. I love the smell and it works for me.



Hair Scrunching?

Garnier Fructisse's Curl Construct Mousse - I'm constantly looking for good hair-scrunching mousses and this is one of the best ones I've tried! Plus, it's not crazy expensive, just normally priced I guess. About the lasting all day - it of course does not stay perfect throughout the whole day, but I assume if you use more than usual (or maybe add gel) it should stay better.



Hair Scrunching?

I didn't know it was even possible to scrunch straight hair. I used to use a L'Oreal Mousse when I was younger, but even so, I had curly hair. I would try curling your hair (with a curling iron or hot rollers) first, and then using a mousse to scrunch. Good luck!



Hair Scrunching?

After you get out of the shower, towel dry it, then take mousse (I use Herbal Essences) and put it in your hand then grab your hair in a ball and push it up towards your head (scrunch scrunch) lol. Then put hair spray on it, then repeat if its not as curly as you'd like. My hair is pin straight and this works for me.



Hair Scrunching?

all you need is some mousse girl. in the morning or at nite wash ur hair, then blow dry [[ for best reuslts ]] or you can leave it wet. then apply a thick layer of mousse to your hair and scruch away!! lol. if you want it scrunched at the tips apply mousse only to tips.. this will create a rugged but slghtly girls look. to have waves appply the mousse and pinch the hair weaving in and out of your fingers. hope i helped.



Hair Scrunching?

I use Aussie, I have the mouse, scrunch spray, hairspray, and gel. My hair is straight too and I always had problems scrunching it but when I use Aussie my hair scrunches great! Good Luck, hope it works!



Hair Scrunching?

Have you seen those curl pins? Try washing your hair and putting some mouse in it then pin it up with some curl pins. Try picking up a Cosmo magazine.



Hair Scrunching?

Even if it says it's for curly hair, it's probably still usable in helping keep a curl for straight hair. I have very fine, wavy, blonde hair..sounds like yours is a bit coarser. I suggest using a mousse when your hair is very wet- just out of the shower.



Towel dry and put a large palm-sized helping of mousse foam to your hand, spread all through your hair. Scrunch with your hands, really tight, Just clench your hands throughout your head. Next, I like to do this, but it's optional- I loosely pile my hair on my head, into a messy bun while I put my makeup on and get dressed. When you're done, take out the pin and re-scrunch. Set with hairspray and scrunch more.



I tend to stay away from gel as it heavies it down and doesn't keep a curl well (unless you're setting your hair in rollers). Best of luck.



Hair Scrunching?

ok i have the same type of hair as you so here is what i do



I wet my hair ( usually when i get out of the shower)



And then you could gel



( it works the best )



or mousse!



Well i hope it helps!



GOOD luck!



Hair Scrunching?

I use Pantene Style Por-V



Curl Defining



Scrunching Moose



I makes my hair really curly



hope it works



Hair Scrunching?

I use TRESemme flawless curls....there are some steps that you need to follow but its worth it because it really works. The best way to keep the curls once you finish blow drying your hair (90% of the way) and then letting it dry naturally the rest. Flip your head upside down and hair spray the bottom and then flip your head back and then spray the rest of your head. Where you have some straight pieces curl them with a hot (plug this in first before the shower so when you use the iron its hot) to curl the straight pieces....it has worked great for me. I used it for a wedding and it was perfect.



Hair Scrunching?

I wish I had your problem, I have extremely curly hair and I'm trying to straighten it all the time. Seems like we all want what we don't have. :D



I would suggest you take regular curling gel (Herbal Essences has good ones) and apply it to your hair when it's damp. Take your hair in sections and roll them into tiny buns. You can let them air-dry or use your hair dryer on the lowest setting.. then take them out and you'll have curly hair. Braiding your damp hair into large braids might work too, it depends on how straight your hair is.



Hair Scrunching?

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE AUSSIE SPRUNCH SPRAY..ANDI LOVE THE SMELL ALSO...ITS GREAT!



Hair Scrunching?

When I scrunch my hair, I use just a really strong styling gel, like a level 10. I do it like this:



First I wash my hair and dry it with a towel until it's just damp.



Next, I put a little bit of gel in the palm of my hands and rub them together and 'scrunch' my hair. I usually do this four times using only about a nickle sized amount of gel each time.



Then I take moose and distribute that through my hair. After I've done that I take a hair dryer on low and blow it on my hair while I'm SLOWLY srunching it with my hands (this helps it to be less frizzy).



Finally I finish the look with hair spray. Sometimes certain sections won't curl right, so I use a curling iron.



It's also important to remember that your hair may not scrunch, especially if you straiten it a lot. It took me three weeks of scrunching it everyday to get it to look good, because I used to straiten it a lot.



The brands I like are Sauve and Tresseme (I'm not sure how to spell it). I think they work the best for me. It would also help to get a hair conditioner that won't weigh your hair down, light hair works best. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union