Saturday, November 28, 2009

MAD! GRR hair question?

ok, i have curly hair right...well my mom wont let me take a shower til 9 o clock and is being all b!tchey and sh!t...so..i usually take a shower at 6:00 so my hair has plenty of time to air dry also cause i put gel in it and it takes a while to dry... well i was wondering is there a way to make my hair dry quicker with out blowdrying it cause blowdrying makes my hair PUFF UPP! and i go to bed at 11 and i can sleep with wet hair i did once and woke up with one side of my hair FLAT! thanks!



MAD! GRR hair question?

my sis and i hate to blow dry our hair so once i get out of the shower i towel dry my hair until it is damp. i then stand straight and put my arms up as if i am flexing and fling my head from left to right which lets my hear hit my arms pounding the water out of it. hope this helps



MAD! GRR hair question?

take a shower in the morning! and then just put some gel in it when you wake up and go :)



MAD! GRR hair question?

Towel dry it first then let it do its thing! Towel dry and brush again before you go to bed. Don't put gel in it.. thats sorta like hairspray lol



MAD! GRR hair question?

Some flat ironers let you skip the drying part. But if u want it to stay curly, blow it partly dry and it would lower your air drying time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union