Sunday, June 20, 2010

Wavy hair photos?

i was wonderin how can i create nice, natural looking waves with braids? any tips. i dont like to use gel/ mousse so leave that out if possible please.



also, my hair is dark dark brown, not black... in your opinion, do you think this colour hair looks good when its wavy/ curly or just messy and not-nice? please help.



finally, if u have any pics or can find any of what hair looks like after it has been braided and is now nice and wavy, plz send the link to me!



appreciate the help, thanks!



Wavy hair photos?

I shower at night then while my hair is wet I put it in like 10 braids all over my head. I go to sleep, and when I wake up in the morning my hair is dry and I take out the braids. It looks awesome! I wear it like this all the time and I have dark brown hair so it won't look messy Good luck I hope I helped! 閳?br>



P.S. Here is a pic if u need it



http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previ...



Wavy hair photos?

Get a friend to do 3 french braids, one at the back and two sides, when your hair is damp. Sleep with a lightweight towel on your head. When you get up run a tiny bit of conditioner over your hands and smooth over your hair to get rid of frizz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union