Sunday, June 20, 2010

Product for stiff hair?

I'm a guy with somewhat stiff and dry hair. what's a hair product that i could use to make my hair less stiff and dry? i'm not looking for a gel or wax...thanks.



Product for stiff hair?

I use a great product, its biosilk. I don't remember what it is called, but Biosilk is the brand and it's a clear product. Try it, it only takes the size of a pea amount.



Product for stiff hair?

Try a leave in conditioner. Redken Anti snap is great or a cheaper product is the pink leave in by Sunsilk, but I cannot remember what it is called. You also may want to try a moisturizing shampoo and some deep conditioning. Also, its always good to put about a teaspoon of baking soda in your shampoo about once a month to help reduce build up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union