Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair!!! help!?

ok my hair isnt silky or lush or anything like that.its like sometmes '[tame' but otherwise it gets alll frizzled up in the heat. how can i get hair like how they are on like the pantene and loreal commercials?? or like is there any way to get my hair just like how sophia bush's hair wen its straight? is there any way to get it without and gel but rather using everyday stuff?



Hair!!! help!?

ok. shampoo commercials are such big liars. don't believe them. :) there's no way you can get that super straight hair.



the best you can do is after shampooing, don't forget to use a conditioner, then leave it for 1-2 minutes then rinse. it's my routine. then make sure to dry your hair (air dry, not blow dry). then brush it.. :)



Hair!!! help!?

hmm... to get hair like on commercials, might i suggest photoshop?



Hair!!! help!?

To get Lush and Shiny hair then use Ice shine shampoo, then use the ice shine conditioner. To keep it in place use lots of hairspray.



Hair!!! help!?

When I wanted my hair silky smooth in the summertime, I would use a combination shampoo/conditioner by Pantene. Then I would use either the deep conditioner by Pantene or just regular conditioner for damaged hair. Then, before blow-drying, I would spray on some Infusium 23 leave-in conditioner. I'd then dry my hair in sections, while standing up. It makes your hair smooth and silky. One reason the leave-in conditioner is so important is it keeps your hair from frizzing up once it is dry. During the summer, our hair is more prone to being dry and dull and the humidity outside makes the hair frizz out.



The sites below offer other ideas on how to keep your hair from frizzing out. By the way, I've tried frizz-ease and other "serums" to remove the frizz, but it takes a whole bottle for me, which makes it NOT cost effective. In fact, even using a whole bottle it doesn't work for me.



Hair!!! help!?

moisturize your hair. get a better conditioner, deep condition weekly, don't over wash, only wash your scalp and not your ends. try using olive oil to deep condition, put it on and leave it in over night then wash it out in the morning. this is what i do to my hair and it is down to my butt and very shiny and smooth, i hope this helps you. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union