Sunday, June 20, 2010

Help with a good hairstyle! I have straight, light hair.?

Hey, ok first off I want to say I want no insults geared towards me at all about me asking for help with my hairstyle. And mostly women would probably help but if your a guy that's fine.



I have been growing my hair out since October because I wanted to go more for the tennis look and some people said it looks better and just got a trim for the first time a few days ago. But still I just don't think it looks good. Women can you tell me if you like it better when it was short or now and if I should get a better looking hairstyle. I have a long kind of narrow face. I haven't been putting gel in it or anything...Check out my short hair pics at www.myspace.com/brettdavismartin



Here are two pictures of it now...It just seems so shaggy now and not as good looking or appealing to women which is what I am going for, lol. But I had a girl the other day tell me it looked sexier like this. I just don't see it



http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/362/d...



http://img20.imageshack.us/i



Help with a good hairstyle! I have straight, light hair.?

I like your hair the longer length, like you have it now. And I know what you mean because I have almost the same hair type, just a little longer! It gets oily by the end of the day from me touching it all the time, and since it is so fine, that doesn't help any. Go to the store and look for shampoo for oily/flat hair. They make it...I use it! It can be the cheapest thing they have, anything will work, honestly. Wash your hair daily, and try to avoid using any product like gel, etc. That definitely doesn't help the oily factor! If you want to go so far, use a straightener. Believe it or not, this helps to soak up some of the natural oils in your hair. I find that when I straighten my hair, it tends to get less oily throughout the day. Oh and always wash your hair in the morning! Washing it at night and then sleeping on it just makes it more oily the next day. Good luck; your hair looks very nice! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union