Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair help! any suggestions?

How can I make my hair curly (like those spanish girls) without using a curling iron, gel, musse, or hairspray? Although those work, it doesn`t last that long and my hair feels sufficated with all those products. Any alternatives??



My hair by the way is naturally wavy, a lil frizzy, thick %26amp; long. So I need something that lasts throughout the day without the stickyness.



Hair help! any suggestions?

hey i did da same thing! it luks jus awsume! sans ne harm to ure hair...



u get rollers in da market.... jus wet ure hair n roll small portions of ure hair into them ... keep them until they dry... n voilaaa! u got those bful curls



Hair help! any suggestions?

It sounds like I have the same hair as you and I found the BEST product because I have been looking for something like you and don't like products either. John Frieda's Brillient Brunet Starlit Waves....you can use it with wet or dry hair and you just spray and scrunch..it's amazing..its like $5.00, try it!



Hair help! any suggestions?

Gosh Maree, you look so beautiful as it is! Why change your natural look? Just be yourself and flaunt it... you can!



A big hug from Italy.



Hair help! any suggestions?

Plait your hair before going to sleep, by the time you wake up, your hair will be a little like Shakira's. Dont brush or comb it though, that'll make it frizz.



Hair help! any suggestions?

Put several braids on your hair after a shampoo and let it dry. once dry remove braids and finger comb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union