Thursday, June 17, 2010

Callin all hairdressers!!!..........I want my hair to grow?

I want my hair to grow outat least 6 inches it's right below my shoulder blades i have very curly hair and I usually scruch it w/ Garnier Fructis hard curl gel. Could that damage my and give me split ends?And how long would it take me to grow it out?



Callin all hairdressers!!!..........I want my hair to grow?

Your hair grows about a half an inch a month. Trimming is good, but not all the time if you want it to grow. I would shape up the ends every 8 -10 weeks. If you are not blow drying everyday, or using heat products, your hair shouldn't get bad ends. Try Redken Fresh Curls line- it's great for curly hair.



Callin all hairdressers!!!..........I want my hair to grow?

You should trim it every three weeks because split ends can prevent your hair from growing much longer. Also you should ALWAYS use conditioner. My personal favorite is from the Revlon line. Its a bit pricey and hard to find though, they use it in salons. However Pantene is pretty nice and its cheap too! %26lt;3



Callin all hairdressers!!!..........I want my hair to grow?

i really don't know but i am not a specilest i know it is spelled wrong



italylov96

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union