Sunday, June 20, 2010

Poofy hair? (I'll vote best answer)?

Ok,so last year (2007) my hair was silky,smooth,and not poofy.But then I was tired of my same straight hair so I used this product (it was made to make your hair crimped) so I crimped my whole hair.Then monthes later my hair started getting really dry and poofy.So now everytime I get out of the shower and my hair gets dry it gets very poofy and sticks up alot.In the mornings when I finish brushing my hair it gets poofy.Nothing will work to keep it down (No not water it will get dry and eventually poof up %26amp; no not gel I do not like the flaky stuff.) Is there anyway to get my hair settled and silky smooth like it use to be?



Please help sorry it's long!



Poofy hair? (I'll vote best answer)?

DO NOT Brush your hair when it is wet.. Causes breakage and poof. Dont brush your hair at all until it is better, Use a Pic or comb. Try leave in conditioner after you shower. Use cold water on your hair when you wash it... Or at least not hot. Use shampoo every second day to allow oils in your hair to build a little in hopes your hair will self repair, rather then washing out the oils b4 they have a chance. As well you can buy intense repair treatments for shoppers or walmart (hot oil).



Good luck, It may take a while have patience.



Poofy hair? (I'll vote best answer)?

Get sunsilk hairapy 24/7 creme.



Poofy hair? (I'll vote best answer)?

Go to the salon and have it straightened.



Poofy hair? (I'll vote best answer)?

Leave conditioner in, try some of the John frieda no frizz stuff.



Poofy hair? (I'll vote best answer)?

So the product was permanent???



Maybe you could go to a hair salon and have them use one of those really strong shampoos for like chlorine-damaged hair. That might help...



Poofy hair? (I'll vote best answer)?

Try taking a straightening iron and pulling all the hair together and straight down, see if that helps. If not, maybe go get your hair trimmed, and ask the hairdresser whjat to do, they usually know what to do about these things.



Poofy hair? (I'll vote best answer)?

Try a good leave-in conditioning treatment. Nexxus make a good spray on conditioner or Infusium leave in treatment is good too. They will provide added moisture to ease the "poofy-ness" without adding weight or excess oils to your hair.



Poofy hair? (I'll vote best answer)?

Try Garnier Sleek %26amp; Shine hair serum, its a liquid-type this and its in a sphere shaped bottle. Also use a hydrating shampoo (Herbal Essences Hello Hydration or similar) also stop using that product and eventually it will probably go back to being normal



Poofy hair? (I'll vote best answer)?

Use conditioner! I recommend Garnier Nutrisse



Poofy hair? (I'll vote best answer)?

Use Sunsilk and if you take really warm showers then try to take a little colder showers and that will help.



Poofy hair? (I'll vote best answer)?

i have the same poodle hair problem i use bumble and bumble



Poofy hair? (I'll vote best answer)?

Maybe you should stop using that shampoo and conditioner or whatever...



Poofy hair? (I'll vote best answer)?

Try a deep conditioner and also try using Garnier Fructis "Moisture Works!" shampoo and conditioner!



If your really trying to solve the problem and willing to spend money you could possibly get a Japanese straightening or a procedure like that and your hair will be smooth and straight all the time and you won't have to worry about it. Or you could go to a salon and have them wash and condition and cut the dry ends off and also blow it out or straighten it and they also would have a lot of products and such to help since they are the professionals.



Good luck!



Poofy hair? (I'll vote best answer)?

ok what you need to do, is go to a hair salon and tell them to wash your hair and condition it, then trim about 1 ,2, or 3 inches off.



then go to a store and buy new conditioner, and shampoo.



get hair serum too.



this should work!



my hair is actually naturally poofy.



Poofy hair? (I'll vote best answer)?

Hey_x



The best thing to do is to go to the hair dressers and have them do it for you. They will recomend a shampoo that will work best with your hair. I use to have the same problem... After the hair dressers (like a few weeks later) if your hair gets poofy again, just go back ! Thats what you should do anyway even if your hair doesn't get poofy !! Hope I helped %26amp; Good luck__xxo



Poofy hair? (I'll vote best answer)?

well first of all go around in the shops and search for shampoos and conditioner! make sure you wash your hair preperly ( you put shampoo in your hair and stroke your fingers through every part and rub hard on the scalp or top of your head then rinse...conditioner..if you have thin hair only use conditioner at the top of your hair like not under your hair and rinse) then brush your hair while its wet but dont blow dry it! just leave it to dry but brush it often so it wont get messy. And if its still poofy what ever you do DONT use a hair straightener because it take all the moister out of your hair and leaves it dry. dont use hair gell either because it wont help. brush your hair wuite often and start at the top of your head and brush downwards although dont brush all your hair backwards but just simply straight down. If that dont help you should go to a hair salon or something! hope t was enouigh help! remember no hair straighteners or blow dryers(unless u need to dry you hair quick when you blow dry your hair DONT do it upside down and use a brush and brush downwards while the hair dryer dries it on the way down too but try and not use one as much as you can) well best of lucks!! %26lt;3 =]



Poofy hair? (I'll vote best answer)?

Us a conditioner that has coconut oil in it like Pro-line conditioner you can get it at Walgreens for $3.00



Pre-wash with it and you can use it for your skin to. Don't get to carried away. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union