Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ok i need some hair help here!!!!ANYONE!!??plzz..?

ok well my hair is kinda wavy and straight put together. its kinda frizzy but not that much. MY PROBLEM it looks dead... (well hair is dead but hopefully u now what i mean).. i wash my hair everynight.. (yea i hear thats not good for the hair BUT.... idk i just wash it everyday.. ) plus i do straighten my hair, and the heat only makes it worse.. i do know that there are products that can help my hair look and feel more healthier.. so can anyone name me these products.. like whats a better moose? gel? conditioner? shampoo? anything really just so i can make my hair look more healthier. thanxx 4 the help..閳?br>Ok i need some hair help here!!!!ANYONE!!??plzz..?



Tresemme Heat Protectant Products work really good.



And you could wash your hair everyday, but don't shampoo it every day. Your just sucking out the moisture. But since your hair is dry, you have to wash it with conditioner everyday.



And use a leave-in conditioner everyday too. Like Infusium 23? or Garnier Fructis? They all work really good.



Also, I used to straighten my hair everyday, but it was killing my hair too. So, I still straighten it, but now I only do it if I'm going out, not just to the grocery store or whatever.. lol



So you should try that too.. =]



Ok i need some hair help here!!!!ANYONE!!??plzz..?

Get Tresemme heat protection spray for when you use straighteners.



Try washing your hair every other day so that you get the natural oils staying in your hair.



Ok i need some hair help here!!!!ANYONE!!??plzz..?

Try using a repairing shampoo and conditioner, treatments like Pantene Pro V are good too. Try start to use a defuser on your hair instead of straightening, it doesn't use as much heat. My hair is very damaged and I went from flat iron to defuser and it's recovering...I also tend to dye a lot. Try stauing away from that...it really dries out your hair.



Ok i need some hair help here!!!!ANYONE!!??plzz..?

ok its a myth that shampooing your hair daily is not good!! If using the correct shampoo conditioner the moisture will be retained in the hair cuticle.



Matrix have a range called sleek which will be fab for your hair. because its straight and slightly frizzy this range is just perfect it smooths out the hair giving a sleeker effect it has shampoo, conditioner, iron spray, moisture control, and a serum, which in turn will leave your hair looking great.



Ok i need some hair help here!!!!ANYONE!!??plzz..?

Don't straighten it, instead play up the natural waviness. Trust me, I fought the same battle for many years. Once I stopped fighting it, my hair looks way better and it's easier too. I haven't blow dried or straightened in 2 years.



Shampoo and condition your hair with products designed to be moisterizing. I actually really like the Suave knock off of Nexxus Humectress--It smells like coconut and actually works better on my hair than the Nexxus, plus it's a lot cheaper.



After your shower towel dry your hair well. Ignore it for several minutes while you get ready--get dressed, do your makeup etc. This lets it air dry a bit more.



Your hair should now be lightly damp. Mist it with this: http://www.johnfrieda.com/products/produ...



Then use CurlySexyHair Curl Enhancer. You can get it at many salons or beauty stores. I found it here online: http://www.frizzy2silky.com/shop/sexy-ha...



It's a spray mousse that you spray into your hand and then scrunch through your hair. Scrunch it throughout your hair and your done. Let your hair air dry the rest of the way, don't blow dry.



You should end up with nice soft waves that look great. You can experiment with other products, I've just found those two to work the best for me.



Ok i need some hair help here!!!!ANYONE!!??plzz..?

Girl you need to try this NOW.



I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com



Instantly repairs your hair, increase tensile strength=staying power=retaining what you have, so no flyaways in tub or brush=longer hair in a month.



I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!



www.biolustreflorida.com



Instant Hair Repair for REAL



Ok i need some hair help here!!!!ANYONE!!??plzz..?

true some deep conditioning treatments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union