Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair tips, using gel everyday?

Ive been using gel since i was like 13, and im now 16. And everyday i noticed that a little bit of my hair is falling off, but i notice no diffrence when i look in the mirror.



Is it because of the gel or other factors?



I heard depression causes a little bit of hair loss, and i have been depressed for a while, not really, but i really felt like **** a lot of times.



Whats the best gel that i should get from a local pharmacy or Duane Reade?



Also what are good shampoos and conditioners that i can also find at Duane Reade? or a local pharmacy?



Hair tips, using gel everyday?

A bit of hair loss is normal. These articles contain details and recommendations: http://www.kidshealth.org/teen/diseases_...



http://kidshealth.org/PageManager.jsp?dn...



Hair gel can leave product build up or dry out the hair so use a clarifying shampoo at least once a week and follow up w/ a light conditioner. Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo is the best clarifying shampoo I've ever used.



You may also want to consider using hair pomade or hair wax instead of gel once in a while to give your hair a break.



Hair tips, using gel everyday?

it's normal if your hair falls out. you're supposed to lose about 100 hairs a day or something like that.



Hair tips, using gel everyday?

everyones hair falls out and if it doesnt look any diff. then i wouldnt worry bout it



Hair tips, using gel everyday?

1) what is a Duane Reade? 2) I've never heard of hair gel making hair fall out. I'm 23 and I've been using hair gel since I was 9 and I've never had any problems. Then again I've never been depressed. Try changing your shampoo to pert or something different. Maybe the one you use now has too many chemicals in it...?



Hair tips, using gel everyday?

Is your hair curly? My hair is naturally curly and when I wasnt straightening it I was using gel. Maybe you should try some curl creme, I use Pantene, it works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union