Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair Help...?

Ok, so I got my hair Japanese straightened a while ago and it's amazing!!!



But I think the lady who did my hair cut my hair a little above the roots (or they're new roots) but anyways, I have new hair growing straight up!!! It's everywhere!!! I have to cover it with other pieces of hair or gel it down...i'm so tired of doing that...



How can I make it grow faster so that I don't have to deal with this anymore?



Hair Help...?

There's not much you can do to make hair grow faster. It's mainly hereditary. Avoid drying it, and try building up the longer hair at the roots to hide the roots that are sticking up. Next time you go, make sure to mention it and ask how it can be avoided. Good luck!



Hair Help...?

Sorry babe but it sounds like baby hair you are just going to have to let it grow. And actually i would go show the lady that cut your hair or what ever it was she did to it and ask her for her opinion. But i think you are just going to have to deal with it and dont do it again. we learn from our mistakes. i am so sorry for you.spike

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union