Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair Help ASAP!?

I have naturally blonde hair with natural highlights, i have not once touched my head of hair with a bottle of dye and have no intentions but it looks as dull and dry as someone that would have.



Its about 2 1/2'' past my shoulders and i'm going to keep growing it out, I know a hair cut probably would help it but that stylist look and shine is only temporary and will only be a set back in trying to grow it out.



I have a natural wave to my hair and the only way it really looks good is if i apply a ton of gel and "scrunch it" and let it air dry but even then i still get the frizz and the dullness and it gets annoying to have to deal with it wet, so i diffuse it partially. I shampoo every other day and conditioner everyday, sometimes i'll leave the conditioner in my dry hair and wait 10 minutes then rinse it out but nothing seems to work, i use Aussie "Mositure" and Herbal Essences Gel a combination of (Totally Twisted + Set Me Up)



Any suggestions for easy to maintain hairstyles?



Hair Help ASAP!?

here are some things you can try for your hair for once or twice a month treatmeant! They worked great for my hair =)



Tea and beer improve the look of the hair. Begin by boiling two servings of tea leaves either loose or by opening two tea bags and placing the contents in the pot. strain the leaves from the liquid and allow it to cool. apply to hair as a rinse after shampooing and gently comb the tea through the hair for a minute or two. rinse lightly and then style your hair as normal. Beer also gives the hair body and makes it more manageable. pour a bottle of beer over the hair working it with your fingers for a few minutes rinse well and style. you will notice that both the tea and the beer will give your hair a lot more shine bounce and body.



Also you could try 1/2 cup of honey with two tablespoons of olive oil. Mix well and massage into hair. Cover it with a shower cap for 30 mins. Shampoo and rinse well hair will be silky smooth and shiny.



other products you can use for when styling



for straight hair



Use John Frieda Frizz Ease straight Answer Straightening Spray - this goes on before you blow dry your hair and then go through your hair with a iron.



Also you can use Fructis Garnier Body %26amp;Volume rot lifting treatment spray - this one just you can put in to wet or dry hair. When I use it I use it in wet hair along with the John Frieda product.



To get a really nice shine use pure Hask Shine spray on Luminator - be really carefull with this one though if you use to much it can make your hair look greasy. I put this in with the John Frieda stuff as well and after I straighten my hair to give it more shine.



If you want curly hair that looks nice use Herbal essences totally twisted curl boosting mousse not the gel. Just run it through your hair and let air dry.



I have used all these products and if used properly you can have really amazing hair either straight or curly!



I suggest not using a gel....idk but I think gels are not that good for hair, try a mousse instead that might work better =)



Hair Help ASAP!?

I use an anti-frizz gel put it on when your hair is wet and i also use straighteners but thats not doing my hair any good but it keeps it looking good im doing the same just growing my hair!



Hope this Helps you



X.x.X.x.X.x



Hair Help ASAP!?

Try the Aussie Sydney smooth 3 minute miracle and the sun touched shine shampoo conditioner and shine spray. Oh! And the Aussie mousse + leave in conditioner works like amazing! Try these!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union